Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Back On Track

Don't you love waking in the wee early hours and thinking "I haven't done "insert random and forgotten activity" in a while..."? Suddenly, you find yourself doing that exact thing for no paticular reason, just because it was the first thing to come to mind. I mean, it happens on so many occasions, and-

Oh wait.

Time for me to get back on track. I believe I was satisfied with the few games I was able to attend the midnight for. This year could be totally different. Maybe I'll throw out reviews after a few hours of playing a game that obtained "midnight release status". Not to mention bringing more pics and interaction to the table. I leave you with my short statement and a list of games to be on the lookout for. The majority will for sure have a midnight release.

-Dragon Age 2
-Mortal Kombat
-L.A. Noire
-Batman: Arkham City
-Gears of War 3
-Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim
-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Honorable Mentions:

-Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Killzone 3
-Portal 2
-Duke Nukem Forever
-Pokemon: Black/White
-Dungeon Siege III
-Silent Hill: Downpour
-Mass Effect 3
 -Infamous 2
-The Last Guardian
-Dissidia 012

No comments:

Post a Comment