Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Set In Stone

You know, I have a hard time committing myself to something. Yes, I know. I probably spend more time with video games over anything else that's important in my life. Or even the stream.

"What is this stream you speak of?"

Sorry. My apologies. I was referring to Toonami Aftermath. One of my earlier posts below.

But I have to say it's brought the best for me this year and last year. Very great guys/gals. Everyone is friendly and the nostalgia is well worth it. The members become your family in a sense.

Now that we've established the history and background, let me tell you about a wonderful afternoon. It all starts with jumping back onto the stream while job hunting. Someone linked me a very creepy horror film trailer. Well, I admit. I can play any messed up game out there, sans-diapers, but I can't take it in a movie. So I go off on to YouTube to find something to distract myself. Lately, I've been watching interviews with VA's. I mean, come on. Pure talent. I also admit to this big crush on Steve Blum. Great guy, great personality, great looks. QUICK! FLASHBACK!

A while back, another YouTube user and myself had a lovely debate (That's putting it mildly) about both NeoToonami and Toonami Aftermath. This was on a Steve Blum video, in which he was told about both sites. He's got a little more insight on NeoToonami.

Trust me, you'll need to know that as well. So as I'm watching these other vids, I brought up Blum in chat and told about something I hope to do in the future.

Interview Steve Blum and get a shout out for Toonami Aftermath. Now, here are the results with another user.

7/20/2011 -1:14pm-
1:14: Femmefatality07: One day, maybe I'll get to interview Steve Blum and get a shout out for TA. :)
1:14: User: llzfemme
1:17: Femmefatality07: OK "user". I'd like to make a bet with you. If I ever meet Blum and interview him, AND get him to give his honest opinion about NeoToonami and TA, would you bet against it?
1:17: User: well, seeing as how he hasn't been on TA nor heard about it, sure! Why not? And if I win, you gotta admit I'm your type! (inside joke) :)
1:19: Femmefatality07: Fine. Give me 2 years!

Now I sit here, thinking if it's possible to get this interview. I mean, it is. I'm sure that Steve wouldn't mind taking 5 minutes out of his busy schedule to do so. This has to be in person, or it doesn't count. 2 years to find a convention (Not the ones I normally attend) and meet Mr. Blum. Give him a lil info on both sites, and get that shout out. Provided I don't faint before it's over. It isn't impossible, no? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment