Saturday, November 6, 2010

You'll Have To Know Me To Get Me

Well, you do. Im not good with "About Me's" at all, so I'll just put some random Q's and A's.

-Name: Ashley Johnson (AKA: Femmefatality, Femmefatality07, Femme Fatal- I hope you get it by now...)

-Favorite Game: Don't have a complete favorite. I suppose if I had to give an honorable mention, it'd have to be Shadow of the Colossus.

-Preferred console: I own just bout all current ones, but I love my PS3.

-Do you enjoy working at Gamestop?: Sometimes. The best thing about work are my co-workers. They know who I really am and it's great talking to them. I also have a great Store Manager who has been nothing but a very great boss.

-Hobbies: Watching anime with my friends, playing games obviously, listening to music while working on something productive, writing. Just to name a few.

-Nerd at heart: Im not full on 100% nerd or geek. But I do find myself getting deeper into all sorts of things classified as a nerd activity. I loved my first Dungeons and Dragons game, even if we didn't finish the campaign. My boyfriend has a vast comic collection that I peek into from time to time (I love his Deadpool fascination and he introduced me to the hilarious merc when we first started dating.) My best friend taught me to play Magic and I remember spending 40$ on a couple of starter packs and making my first deck. I love it all.

-Cosplay: I do cosplay. I wish I knew how to make my own, but my friends help me. So dressing up seems like child's play, but when you put time and effort into something, it becomes so much more. As a black female, it's very challenging to find a character you can pull off well. That's why I like creating my own characters. I've cosplayed the merchant from Resident Evil 4, Maha from .hack//sign, Nobooru from Legend of Zelda: OoT, and (my personal best) Sheva Alomar from Resident Evil 5. I hope to cosplay more in the future.

-MMO?: Yes. Indeed. But at the moment, it's only about World of Warcraft. Since a few months after it's release, I've been a WoW nut. I've played both factions, but prefer Horde. The character I'm still playing is Kallistia. Blood Elf Rogue on Balnazaar. I have played other MMO's such as Everquest, Aion, Final Fantasy, Phantasy Star, and Warhammer.

-Guilty Pleasure?: Seriously? Everyone always gets asked this question. I guess it's just spur of curiosity. I have this fangirl crush on Damon Baird of Gears of War. I can't help it. I also crush on Chris Metzen. He's just too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment