Sunday, November 7, 2010

Which Dream Vacation to Pursue?

Tomorrow is Call of Duty: Black Ops. I can't sleep. I'm excited. I timed this blog just for it. If the fact that my boss gave me a ton of hours wasn't enough to say "This is going to be a huge week for us", then the number of reservations should have been enough.

In some sort of random fashion...after finishing my Fable III rounds, making coconut chai tea, and taking a most relaxing shower...I tried to come up with a huge goal. I've always wanted to take a weekend off and just go somewhere. Not too far out. San Antonio was definitely my top choice next to Kemah and Galveston, but the weather isn't worth it now. But after staring at a blue screen with "No Signal!" in white letters bouncing around, I came up with a better, bigger, ginormous goal.

What kind of vacation could I take...to a convention? I'm so used to going to nothing but Anime conventions, I want to go to a different setting. I wanna be surrounded by gamers, geeks, nerds. My kind of crowd and I'm proud to say it. I've been asked to Comic Con twice now. Someday, for sure, I will see the godfather of conventions. PAX...Blizzcon...so many choices. So little money.

Blizzcon does scream out to me as a top choice. I'm so tempted to dust off my rogue and get back on my account. Why not go to the convention and see Blizzard's legacy take over a city? Millions of people shouting "For the Horde!" and "For the Alliance!" decked out in their favorite JiNX wear. I might as well get this out the way: My TOP PRIORITY...has to do with that "Thundergod" guy. If you know what I mean, kudos to you understanding the reference. I can see my boyfriend having to contain me, trying not to laugh.
I'll possibly post on this topic later in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment